||Join our team
Our company is growing extremely quickly, and weíre always on the lookout for highly motivated recruitment professionals. The work is fast paced and exciting, and we provide excellent career prospects, a great training and support network, and significant financial rewards to those able to excel.
Some of our key differentiators as an employer of choice are:
We aim to promote only from within
- Provides clear career path for high performing individuals
- Creates a consistency of culture and processes, and a deep understanding of who we are
No prior experience is necessary
- We provide all of the training required to excel in your career
- We want energetic people who are keen to progress
We proactively mentor and train our people
- We offer in house training, combined with weekly performance appraisals and goal setting
- Participation in active mentoring and training is required for promotion
We have a bottom-up approach to management
- Our recruitment professionals represent our future leadership
- Each supervisorís role is to support the growth, promotion and financial achievements of those below them
- Financial incentives and promotion prospects are aligned with this goal
We want people to know where they stand
- Weekly publishing of production and spread
- Clearly defined career paths
- Weekly performance appraisals and goal setting
As a new recruitment professional, youíll receive attractive base pay, the ability to earn uncapped commission, paid vacation and sick days, and access to our company healthcare and 401k plans.
Once you earn your promotion to a client management position the rewards can be significant. Our benefits include:
- Attractive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Cash and stock bonuses for high performers
- All expenses paid vacation trip for high performers
- Company car allowance
- Company cell phone allowance
- Company expense account for client entertainment
- Company paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive choice of company medical plans
- Access to company 401k savings plan
If youíre interested in joining our team, please contact us for more information.
It is Bryn Neil Internationalís policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Bryn Neil International does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. Bryn Neil International also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, Bryn Neil International prohibits the harassment of any individual on any of the bases listed above.
This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.